Methods of receiving client orders to trade in Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage company
1. Telephone Conversation
Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage employee (Broker) receives client orders through the company’s landlines to execute their trades (Buy\Sell) shares or receiving any other instruction provided by the client about their portfolio, please note that the telephone conversation is recorded for quality control and regulatory purposes, according to the following specification:
- If you know the broker direct telephone number please contact him or contact any of our company brokers through number 1837777.
- The broker will verify the client identity.
- Specify the order type (Buy, Sell, Cancel, Amend), share name, quantity, price, duration, date.
2. Electronic Correspondence
Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage Company aims to provide best services through a various methods of trading to include the following:
- Sending an Email, where the Email should be specified in the company trade contract or by a letter addressed to Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage company.
- Sending a Fax (22476518), where the Fax No. should be specified in the company trade contract or by a letter addressed to Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage company.
Electronic trades instruction as follows :
- Client order should include (Name of the order issuer and capacity, type and name of the stock subjected to the order, type of the order whether purchase, sale, cancellation or amendment, quantity, price, order duration, client`s account no., letter`s date, signature), or any additional information regarding the client`s instruction of his assets and funds.
* Please note that, such correspondence is subject to the provisions of law No. (20) of 2014 concerning electronic transaction and its executive bylaws.
3. Electronic Trading
Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage Company receives orders issued by clients through electronic trading system to execute (buy / sell) shares, after signing the client opening account form (The Trade Contract) and the appendix of client online opening account form, through the following methods:
- Company web site (www.tijarifb.com).
- Trading System on computer (for download click here).
- Smart devices application (IOS-Android).
4. Direct Orders (Inside Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage Company)
Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage employee (Broker) receives client orders in their presence directly to execute (Buy/ Sell) shares or any other instructions from the client regarding his asset of funds, in the company front desk which is located in Boursa Kuwait building. Please note that the front desk is equipped audio and video recording for quality control and regulatory purposes, direct order instruction as following :
- The broker will verify the clients’ identity.
- Specify the order type (Buy, Sell, Cancel, Amend), stock, quantity, price, duration, date.
5. Written Orders
In reference to the executive bylaw model 8 (Conduct of Business) of the executive bylaw no. 7 of 2010 and its amendments regarding the establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and regulation securities activities, article No. (6 - 7) : If a licensed persons was unable to record a telephone conversation due to unforeseen circumstances, the licensed person may accept the client`s instructions in writing.
In case the client can`t use one of Al-Tijari Financial Brokerage company methods to trade, the client order will be received through a written letter to execute (Buy\Sell) shares or any instructions of the client regarding his asset and funds, and he shall keep them according to the following :
Client written order should include (Name of the order issuer and capacity, type and name of the stock subjected to the order, type of the order whether purchase, sale, cancellation or modification, volume, price, order period, Client`s account no., letter`s date, signature), or any additional information regarding the client`s instructions of his assets and funds.